My brothers BMW E34 M5 engine will be put in my E24 for install and tuning, and will be sold afterwards.
- engine block + head 3.6l 24v (S38b36) 6cyl inline
- Intake/exhaust + wiring harness + ECU of the newer version 3.8l (S38b38)
- just curious, what connector ?its a 88pin connector
Q: is there any source on a 88pin connector at the webshop or elsewhere?
- not in webshop (2008-01)
- elsewhere ? hmm.. not easy to get. Let us know if you can source (even if only in 200-500 quantity)
- coil on plug, distributorless ignition of 3.8l
- power ignition outputs needed, because measured coil resistance is 0.8 Ohm between Pin 1 and 15
- What do you measure with DVM probes touched ? I don't understand the question, what is DVM (digital volt meter?)
0.4 measured with probes in contact.
We will use the original wireharness for most connections.
Items to buy:
The board has to be populated for primary and secondary triggers of VR-type.
Looks OK you can go through [assembled item in shop] a last time to think it over
- Genboard v3.3
- [shop/input drivers/additional VR interface] that is LM1815 for sectrig VR
- 8 ignition drivers
- 10 injector drivers (WBO2 and a normally unused spare)
- Ignition driver insulator sheet
- serial jack kit
- we usually apply RS232 through EC18/14-15 and DSUB9 in harness, but your choicethat's for the keyboard-connection
- Alubos EC frontplate
- Alubos endplate
- dsub9 type (for LCD) recommended
- 2xAlubos gaskets
- Alubos 1600
- 6 drill type. Do you want it with the 2 mounting screws ? (just write in the order note)
- 3xclamping plate
- Econoseal18 pcb
- Econoseal36 pcb
- maybe pneumatic connector VIV6464 type (for internal mounting of sensor)
- Econoseal36 wire side
- Econoseal18 wire side
- 250 kPa Map sensor
- some pneumatic tube, 180C 6/4mm
- 2 Premium axial NTC temp sensor
- Wideband O2sensor
- Wideband connector
- LCD 4x20 blue