Volvo 142 B23ET
Ser nr: 3105
Ignition driver: 6+2
MAP: external 4 kpa
PS2 conn: yes
- Prim trigger: EC36/27 VR
- Sec trigger: Hall (NOT USED AT THE MOMENT)
- is sectrig actually used ? Position (relative to the missing tooth) ?
- vemslog ? if sectrig is enabled, vemslog captured with 1.1.92 firmware is most useful so we can see [sectrig position].
- SD card: added after delivery
- SD-card has a special "enable triggerlog format" option since 1.1.91 that also logs more information about special events
B23ET, 630cc Siemens DEKA
Trigger 36-1 on front pulley
Volvo VR sensor (with small tip)
Problem sometimes around 6000rpm trigger error lost of rpm signal this happens often when the throttle is released between gear changes.. Maybe sectrig position "races" with the missing tooth ? In another car, with sloppy timing belt, we've seen incredible (almost unbelievable) sectrig positions during gear changes (8 -> 35 deg normally => 88 degree at shift !):
<<< SOLVED we now reinforced the bracket and now it will rev to 7300rpm (rev limiter) with out any trigger error.>>>>
Trigger bracket:(before reinforcment)
- absolutely certain that VR sensor polarity is good ?
- is the pullup 18k ? (should be if originally ordered with VR input. If ordered with HALL input that has appr 3k pullup and modified to VR at home, than this must be doublechecked)
- measured sensor resistance = ...
- measured DC bias on the VR signal = ... mV. This should be around 5000 * Rsensor / (18000 + Rsensor) milliVolts
- Could it be the bracket for the sensor that flex of vibrations?
Not started up