Project : Subaru Impreza -99
- Normally use inverted ign out pull up to 12V if using oem endstage amp.
the 6+7 trigger worked in 1.0.x but was reimplemented in 1.1.x (tested and works)
- there is nothing special about it, the same procedure as for any trigger: just use the released 1.1.x firmware and vemstune, select the 6+7 configlet at the bottom of primary trigger dialog - voila !
Trigger input hardware configuration
=> try the strong 1k pulldown method, but verify polarity. The low-pulsecount VR often needs experience
- capture triggerlog
- also do scoping or at least take DC-voltage measurement
According to internet sources:
- The engine uses the 6/7 trigger : InputTrigger/SubaruTrigger
- VR sensors with 2 KOhm resistance.
- These facts need to be verified on the car (Thomas?)
I'm looking for information on the hardware setup for both trigger inputs
- 1K pulldown
- LM1815 pin5 = 5V
- Are these correct?
- yes, good start but might need scoping for polarity, noise, amplitude
Related Wiki pages
- About the 6/7 Subaru trigger
- On testing/implementing this trigger system two years ago