Peter H÷gdahls BMW 1602
Peter is running 1.0.73 and is using the BMW dual solenoid ICV. More tweaking to the ICV settings could be done, but works satisfactory for him.
VEMS Genboard specification
1-wire interface: No
ignition driver: 8
Knock and EGT: Knock and 2 EGT
LCD and PS2: Yes
MAP connection: 400 kPa on-board (6/4 mm pneumatic)
mounting-style: no screws
- BMW M10, 2.0 litre crank, stock rods and Mahle forged pistons
- Schrick "304 degree" cam shaft
- 800 cc low-Z injectors
- MSD Blaster 2 coil and MSD 7A CDI-box
- Primary trigger is simple type, Honeywell GT1 Hall-sensor on crank with pssible future upgrade with Hall type cam sync
- Large turbo (HX50), large intercooler, lots of boost.
The harness has been built so that you can remove it all and take the engine to an engine dyno. Looks very promising, but one should expect this from a professional electrician like Peter:
Two thick pieces of metal pass by the Hall sensor at 45-50 before TDC. Should be quite fool-proof.