This car is based on a Westfield kit:
The engine is a 2.0 litre Opel DOCH 16 valve engine, model name C20XE.
Stage 1 setup with Genboard v3.x
The engine is equipped with the following:
- Stage 1 cam upgrade (208 bhp) : ENEM Z7/Z27
- ITB setup from BMW S14
- Somewhat modified extractor exhaust manifold from GSi engine
- High impedance injectors, 290 cc/min (with 30V TS diode flyback)
- Bosch wasted spark coilpack from a -94 Opel (Astra?)
- Primary trigger is the stock 60-2 on the crank
- Mapped with Alpha-N (TPS vs RPM).
- Use of the cam sync signal of the C20XE engine
- Q: This seems to be a Hall sensor with markings "+, 0, -" on the connector. Is + = 12/5 Volt, 0 = signal and - = ground ?
Engine is mapped using 8x8 points or so using a not so optimized ignition table (20 degrees fixed advance on load). There is some need to move and add a few points but all in all 16x14 was far from being needed on this engine, especially considering the nature of Alpha-N with load transitions. The 290 cc/min injectors run at 90% duty cycle at 8500 rpm and it runs strong all the way up.