This is a checklist for MembersPage/MarcellGal/EngineSwap project
Since I don't have my own workshop, I outsource some tasks. Details on MembersPage/MarcellGal/EngineSwap/TaskList.
However I have to verify and control what they are doing and I do the electrical stuff, so some tools and things are needed to keep in the trunk. Since a drive-back and forth home takes appr 20..25 minutes I should be careful of "what to leave at home".
- tools for the screws (what's the name?)
- silicon grease
- paper (some prepared, like printout of wiki pages. some blank - maybe notebook)
- pencil, pen
- duct tape
- DVM(s) - don't leave in the car overnight (when it's cold). The LCD might suffer even just at -8C. Not sure how cold nintendo GBA and our common 4x20 LCD bears probably -15..-25C.
- wires with alligator clips
- ignition transformer - argh, this was left on my old engine, which is closed in a workshop for the weekend due to some "accident".
- battery charger
- battery powered light
- outlet powered light
- digital camera