Audi urS4 1992 with the AAN engine
My setup is for now:
- use all original sensors, except IAT that is changed to one from 1.8T (0 280 130 085): MembersPage/Magloman/IAT
- replace the MAF with a MAP
- WideBand Lambda Bosch LSU4.2 7090/91(7200)
- make my own electrical loom/harness for the engine, using VAG OEM connectors and Econoseal connectors on the Vems.
- Make the engine run nice and good.
- make it work with COPs from 2005-2007 VAGs, 06B905115L, logic-level
- Guide for conversion from original POS/coil to COP here:
What I know:
- I will buy the assembled vems with econoseal connectors
- I need 5 logic outputs for the ignition
- I ordered 2+6 version
- The extra flyback 30v diode seems like a good choice
- I will buy a wideband lambda
- I will buy a EGT sensor
- I want the LED (4x20?)
- I want a special lambda display
- EGT and knock sensors(would like to use the stock knock sensors)
- onboard MAP sensor 400 kpa
- I will buy some econoseal connectors 18+36
- Primary trigger Is VR
- Secondary trigger would be "audi trigger"
- PS2 input for use with VSS
- I bought extra cable from Ps/2 to D-Sub with built in protection
VEMS ECU info
- Serial_nr= 2267
- pump-= 4.05V
- wbo2_pump_pw_zero=0x64 (100)
- wbo2_nernstdc_target=0x87 (135)
- pump+= -1.0mV/200 Ohm
- (C103=1nF, no D100)
- I have put together cable for the LCD and tested it out. https://youtu.be/nF_bM1gTyVo
- I also fixed Bluetooth connection so I can connect to it in the car later on.
- I also bought a cheap android pad and tested VEMSdisplay, very good! I like it alot! :-)
- Installed new Firmware v1.2.31 (had to update bootlaoder too using special cable)
- Still making electrical loom for the engine...It takes forever if you want it neat :-) But its kinda fun when you got it going and have all tools and stuff ready.
- Some pictures of ongoing work:
It is now running! :-)
I had issues with correct amount of req fuel. Used formula and even got tips from other more experienced users of VEMS.
I got lots of work todo now with other things; sensors and outputs.
A little video of first succeeded run:
When WBO2 got power:
- Using 2016 version
- Ignition settings:
- Dwell 2.2ms (max 2.5 I think)
- MAP scale: 3