Coils are OE Volvo from an S80 T6. They have built-in power stages and are suspected to be internally identical to the Bosch Motorsport Single Fire PT coils, data-sheet here: http://www.vems.hu/files/MembersPage/KarlBuchka/Single_PT.zip
- Coil charge time @ 14V: ~2.1ms
- Coil charge time added @ 6V: ~1ms (If I understand this correctly, it means 'how many ms are added to the 14v charge time if the voltage is 6v)
The coils have built in BIP373 drivers and pull up to +5v to fire. VEMS is configured as 2+6 with logic level outputs going to the coils. 'Invert driver output' is set to 'Disable'.
Connectors/pigtails sourced directly from Volvo:
- The plastic connector itself is part number: 9456341 (5 of these)
- The +12v feed pigtail is part number: 30656689 (5 of these)
- The ground and signal pigtails are part number: 30656688 (10 of these)