Bmw m3 s54b32 install guidelines:
Use properly sized fuses everywhere.
- ETC motor: max 15A
- ign: 4A (might change to 5A after all tuned)
- inj: 3A
- connect primary trigger to crank vr sensor
- connect secondary trigger to exhaust cam hall sensor
- connect third trigger to intake cam hall sensor
- wire up clt
- wire up iat
- wire up ETC tps on end of ITBS on engine
- wire up ETC tps2 inside ETC actuator
- wire up ETC pedal pps1
- wire up ETC pedal pps2
- wire up wbo2 1 (and 2 if used)
- Output guidelines:
- use separate ignition outputs for all coils
- use separate injector outputs for all injectors
- use injector outputs with external Schottky diode flyback for Bosch three wire IAC valve (when used)
- ETC supply should be suitable fused 15a
- Use suitable fuses for all other outputs (output groups INJ/IGN/IAC/WBO2)
- calibrate curves for clt/iat
- calibrate tps/pps1
- set safety curves tps2/pps2
- make triggerlog in VemsTune during cranking (crank for 5 seconds or more). When everything is connected properly (trigger wise) triggerlog should look like this:
- when anything looks different than this report before proceed.
Setup / Tuning
- Should be the same as any other engine with variable cams on both axis and high compression. Time consuming.
The trace should be cut and solder the white wire into pin 2 of the same chip. (The trace was cut because of that wire.)
on hold. engine needs rebuild.