- Main MembersPage/JohnPanttila
- VW Golf home MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf
- Configs, Datalogs MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Configs?
- Sensors MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Sensors
- Wiring MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Wiring?
- Q&A MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Questions
|Sensor||Part # and Application|
|Crank Position Sensor||stock AGU with factory 60-2 wheel|
|Injectors||510cc (48#) high z|
|Cam Position||stock sensor with 1 window from AEB|
|Manifold Air Temp Sensor||GM Factory (put part # here)|
|Coolant Temperature Sensor||VW Green 4 pin sensor|
|Throttle Position Sensor||Stock Mustang 5.0 sensor|
|Ignition||Stock AGU coil on plugs (3 pin) with module|
- There appears little against [using] them. But we must find out if they are logiclevel or require IGBT power-output. What is product nr ? Count the connector pins, find out how many are GND, if there is a +12V conn, do some research.
- if you measure appr 0.4 Ohm (not 0 Ohm, compensate DVM wire resistance by checking what it measures when directly connected!) between pins, those are likely primary coils (not active coil: need power-IGBT, not logiclevel).
- Ford Mustang 5.0 intake and coolant temp sensors had too high resistance to work