- Main MembersPage/JohnPanttila
- VW Golf home MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf
- Configs, Datalogs MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Configs?
- Sensors MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Sensors
- Wiring MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Wiring?
- Q&A MembersPage/JohnPanttila/VWGolf/Questions
- 1994 mk3 VW Golf with 1.8T 20v (AGU)
- Custom intake with stock mustang 5.0 58mm throttle body
- 2.5" turboback exhaust
- k03 turbo (for now)
- H&R coilovers
- Neuspeed swaybars
- 02a transmission (ATA)
- 510cc (48#) injectors
- Stock AGU 3 pin ignition with module
- Forge BOV
- Bar and plate intercooler (18x10x3)
AGU engines were not available in the US. They came on 96-2003 Audi A3s, 2000-2005 Bora (Jetta here), 97-2004 Golf.
Wiring and identifying sensors, there is a mix of AGU and ABA sensors currently in this car.
****ANSWER = doesnt matter all sensors from both motors will work.. they have the same sensors just differnet shaped plugs, but ALL will work with vems
*** answer 2 - AGU cam sensor wont work, you need to get an AEB code 1 window cam sensor, aba does not have cam synce