Successful conversion to VEMS Genboard v3.2 board #112 on my 1985 VW Golf. Car is used for time trial and hill climbing.
Pictures and some info:
Notes about subsystems (to verify/justify config variables) on pages below
- 2.0 liter VW 4 cylinder SOHC from 1993-96 Golf/Jetta (code ABA)
- 12:1 compression
- ARP rod and main bolts
- Hydraulic lifter crossflow cylinder head
- 276 degree cam
- 42mm Individual throttle bodies on custom runners
- 50mm x 50mm Velocity stacks from Velocity of Sound
- Bosal/Brospeed 4-2-1 tube header, 2.5 inch exhaust from collector to side exit
- Much more
This configuration made 143hp and 140ft-lb at the wheels on a Mustang MD-AWD-500-SE chassis dyno.