Jeffrey Richard's Datsun Turbo Page
I've been planning on swapping the carburated L26 engine in my 1974 Datsun 260Z with an L28ET engine from a 1982 280ZX turbo for some time now. I have the complete engine with ecu, wiring harness and turbo.
Things I hope to do.
- Build a version 3.1 MSavr.
- Use EDS for spark control unless I can use MSavr.
- Ion sensing for spark advance.
- Control boost with MSavr.
- MSavr used as turbo timer.
Monitor and control MSavr with touch panel display would also be fun.