Just a place to jot down varius issues i ran into, hope they help the next person!
Some injectors not opening:
- First array element in h not opening
- manually triggering the array output using mdh command. All other array elements worked regardless of output.
this is discussed briefly on the bottom of this page GenBoard/Manual/DigitalOut
From what i found, alot of the misc outputs were set to injgroups that fire injector channels through h entries. I opened up the Megatune and opened the tab for all outputs table. Most of them i wasn't using, and i just set them to disabled.
This cleared up the issue - but boy was it a pain to figure out.
Error in vemsv3.ini
Found this in both 1.1.23 and 1.1.18
When setting dual ign output, it doesn't properly set the h2 values for the 2nd variable in the array
.ini file contains an error, and calls out the 3rd variable twice
This error is also present in MegaTune + firmware 1.0.73 release!!