I put EC36pin15 to my fuelpump relay. I tested it, with manual power switched to it. This worked and the fuelpump was running. Now I have to configure the AVR to run it. In "Extra\Waterpump, Fan, Fuel pump" I set the following parameters:
- Pump on afterpowerup 3.2
- Pump on after inactivity 2.2
Now I need to chose a Fuelpump Driver and Channel.
GenBoard/Manual/DigitalOut/Table suggests EC36pin15 is P259 channel 5. If you don't have any output configured to this channel, you can manually switch it on / off with mdhd7 / mdh57 menucommands (to test it).
Select P259 channel 5 (not i5, as that will invert the output!) in megatune or apply
in your etc/config.txt
'9 April 2006'
I've tried the instructions above but no activity is measured at EC36pin15.
- I've applied fuelpump_channel=57. This resulted in megatune parameters set as: P259 channel 3!!??
- I've changed the megatune settings in P259 channel 5. Notting happend.
- When I manualy put power on the wire to EC36pin15 the pump works and the car runs.
- You mean manually ground the wire right? Your wording suggests you are hoping vems applies 12v to the relay.
- And again I learned something new about Vems :) Thank you very much. I indeed thoughed Vems would apply 12v to the relay. I could have known this. Thank you very much!