I recieved my Genboard3.1, all in pieces.
- 1 Genboard PCB
- 8 FET's - 6 injectors, 1 WBO2, +extra
- 4 IGBT's - 3 ignition banks, +extra
- 1 MAP sensor
- 1 Bag of bits labeled RESC1 (don't know what those are for yet)
- 1 Bag of bits labeled RESC2 (don't know what those are for either) GenBoard/VerThree/RescueKit
I'm planning on removing the stock ECU entirely if possible and making a custom connector running between the stock harness connector and the genboard connectors, to keep a clean look.
I've traced all of the wires i'll need to the stock ECU.
T68 is the ECU plug, GB36 & GB18 are the Genboard connectors
I'll fill in this list as I figure them out. If anyone wants to help complete the list, feel free.
- Air Temp - T68-36 BL/G to GB36-2
- Coolant Temp - T68-14 BL to GB36-14
- TPS Signal - T68-40 G/W to GB36-1
- TPS 5v Ref - T68-41 BK/GY to GB36-28
- IACV (fast idle) - T68-27 R/BL or 53 BK/W to GB36-3
- Speed Sensor - T68-44 W/R and T68-68 G to GB? (VSS - Vehicle speed sensor? Not needed.)
- Hall Sensor - T68-44 W/R to GB36-27
- C1 T68-24 GY to GB36-7 INJA(Really any of INJ[A..H])
- C2 T68-24 GY to GB36-19 INJB
- C3 T68-24 GY to GB36-8 INJC
- C4 T68-24 GY to GB36-20 INJD
- C5 T68-24 GY to GB36-9 INJE
- C6 T68-24 GY to GB36-18 INJF
- Bank1 - T68-8 BK/BR to GB36-35 DRIVE_00
- Bank2 - T68-67 R to GB36-33 DRIVE_01
- Bank3 - T68-68 G to GB36-34 DRIVE_06