I'd like to gather some data from the ECU via a serial connection.
AIM (broadcast format)
- Enable in VEMS ECU configuration
- See BroadcastDatastreamAim
- GenBoard/UnderDevelopment/FirmwareChanges 1.2.35 fw entry
- via 1st serial is easier (also works with old fw, but not available when VemsTune is connected: may or may not be acceptable depending on the application).
5 byte packets, (aligned to 0xA3, although A3 is weirdly not the first byte, see the AIM-serial/RS232 specs)
Triggerframe format is supported
- SIPR ("Mas") might not be supported in recent firmwares.
- TF(A0) == $7e$a0$bf$38$7e
Can you provide an example in C?
Sending a TF (send+receive) example in Perl via other channel.