My car is equipped with LPG injection kit. So it's Bifuel...
VEMS is up and running, both LPG and gasoline...
Now I have to get as much information as possible, how to start VEMS conversion...
I have a few main goals for VEMS:
- Enable wasted spark ignition (coil pack) or COP in the future >>> DONE
- Full sequential injection, both on LPG and petrol. >>> DONE
- Double maps/configuration so VEMS controls both petrol injectors and LPG injectors (bifuel) >>> Waiting for stable firmware with dual config, ASAP, PLEASE!
- launch control based on VSS.
- flat gear swifting based on clutch switch.
- advance/retard ignition timings per cylinder...
- I like VEMS very much, because it is based on AVR (Atmel mega series), as I'm using AVR for mine designed car alarm systems, engine piggybacks, etc, so I would like to contribute VEMS advancement at least in those directions/options that VEMS doesn't have for now, but I'd like it to have..
- I have Landi renzo full sequntal LPG kit installed, with 4 LPG fuel injectors, and Landi Renzo piggyback that connects to main EFI system (ECU) on injectors and prolongs fuel injection timings for LPG injectors. My main goal is to get rid off both stock ECU, and LPG piggyback, and replace it with unique EFI managment like VEMS! >>> DONE
- I would like to get involved in the development team for traction control. How to do that?
- So, the first steps would be to get a hold on that V3.3 and some wide band O2 sensor... >>> DONE
What do you think? ::)
- Sounds great, as I have a simular project going on. Except with a 6 cilinder and a Prins Autogas system. :) Keep your page updated!!