I thought I do the smallest first step possible:
Install a genboard to get sensor data only. First time (this stage) I want to see that all the necessary input data is OK.
These are now obsolete! I realised that it's really hard to split every signal for two computers (both mechanically and electrically). Now I skip this stage and go directly to Stage 1
In fact car was running about 5 mins in this stage before started in stage 1 :)
Watched data are:
- VR signal -RPM (need to share with motronic)
- MAP (sensor installation needed) - motronic doesn't use it
- IAT (sensor installation needed) - motronic has separate at AFM
- CLT (could be shared with motronic, otherwise motronic will work even worse either at cold-startup or warmed engine) - worked roughly.
- WBO2 (sensor installation needed) - motronic doesn't use it
- TPS -simply replaced old switch. Motronic lives without it
- cam signal from ign wire - didn't connected to genboard
If I can successfully get/share those signals, I can watch original working parameters and ready to go to stage 1.