This project page is on "GenBoarding?" Akos Sovak's Peugeot car.
- 1998cc naturally aspirated (code: XU10J4)
- BOSCH MOTRONIC 1.3 DME originally
- 214cm3/min @3bar BOSCH 0-280-150-762 injectors (very likely high-Z)
- 60-2 wheel crank trigger
- no cam trigger
- narrow-band O2 sensor - has to go in favor of wideband
- TPS switch (tri-state --> upgrade to potentiometer)
- knock-sensor (would be fine to keep it functioning)
- flap-type AFM (has to go now)
- 2x2 wasted spark coils
- Individual throttle bodies (ITB)
- High duration cam (~280 degrees)
- CLT sensor data ? -> resistance values are rather same as in the Bosch '026' coolant termistor.
- IAC valve data : Bosch 2 pin version 0 280 140 516, pre-set spring at close position. (pwm freq unknown yet)
- Spring return type operating frequency is somewhat narrower than in double side(coil) valve type. Depends heavily from the spring natural frequency and moving mass. Is this sourced from Peugeot ? If so you could try to start controlling it by setting freq. to around 30-70 Hz.
- Finally it's measured to be around 100Hz (108 exactly) with stock ECU
In many aspects it's very similar to BMW engines (with Motronic 1.3), but due to the mods made to this engine there's a chance that it'll have erratic MAP and has to be an Alpha-n project. (Not sure however)
I'm not sure, but probably there are similar engines already:
- MembersPage/DaveBrul ?
- MembersPage/SeppoRepo ?
- MembersPage/JonasAndersson ?
- MembersPage/RichardWeller ?
Initial configs and other suggestions are welcome here!
Idle valve pic: