Round WBO2 and EGT display
/formerly known as AfreshTiny/
Finally I picked up one for tuning non-vems controlled cars.
Since I can't find docs, some questions:
- WBO2 uses auto-calibration with the RCal resistor in the sensor connector. Currently not possible (nor should it be needed) to adjust
- EGT is 40uV / K
- EGT offset calibration will soon be supported (0..40C offset with input shorted - eg. with a clip)
- LED display scan frequency and bightness can be adjusted (currently this is tmp setting, not saved in config). The upper nibble (X) makes it dimmer, while the lower nibble (Y) makes it brighter. 1 / freq of the scanning is proportional to 2*X + 4*Y
- mdmXY where:
- mdm47 maximum practical brightness,
- mdm66 is very bright
- mdmc3 medium brightness
- mdme1 is lowest reasonable brightness
- mdmf0 is very dim (not very useful)
- mdmXY where:
- For a device used without EGT sensor I might change defaults to
- show internal temp: short the EGT (offset config will make it more useful) - this is OK in new firmware
- or even disable second row : good idea, will be implemented
- button's functionality is currently only for internal temp. - this is OK in new firmware
- Feel free to make proposal for a usable menu-system (that allows chaning upper and lower line independently), using
- blinking of a line would be possible as indication
Serial comm: +-8V RS232 compatible, 19200 baud (8n1 : 8 bit no parity, 1 stopbit)
- BootLoader mode (normally not interesting)
- S => AVR2 in
- v => 00 (version)
- firmware (application) mode
Finally everything is fine at first look, with new firmware. :)
A pic: round in the dark :)
hamarosan en is installalok egy ilyen kereket,es szeretnem megkerdezni tudnal e segiteni az eddigi tapasztalataiddal??
Esetleg emailcim v telefon,chat,msn,akarmi egyeb?
Persze. Bar csak jatszadoztam vele (autoban nem). Firmware-t tudtam frissiteni, megatune-nal mukodott, ennel tobbet nem nagyon tudok, de ha valami erdekel, keress batran:
pl. glezsak skype-on, lezsi a freemail-en, esetleg mobil: 20-390-8970!