Ford Focus ST170 2004 2.0 16V - user Ishy
- Engine code: ALDA
- Primary trigger: Flywheel 36-1
- VR crankshaft.
- Resistance = 391 Ohm
- secondary trigger: VR camshaft
- Resistance = 398 Ohm
VVT system 2 camshafts or 1 ? PWM actuator ?
Does sectrig have exactly 1 pulse ?
- or multiple pulses, in ... arrangement ?
- At what positions ? (in crankdegrees,relative to primtrig tooth0 after missing tooth; with retarded cam)
- is there any sectrig pulse very close, say -20 .. +60 crankdeg after tooth0 ? (if yes, effects configuration so good to know)
Injector resistance: 14.61 ohm
Wasted spark ignition system
- 6 IGBTs recommended for passive coils (only 2 needed, but good for other outputs also)
The VVT system actuate only 1 camshaft, and it is PWM (if I know well, but I don't know anything about the pulses.
OK. VR / VR is enough info to order.
- in the order comment write "consider higher R181 value to suppress the smart LM1815 adaptive hysteresys feature somewhat for wheel which might have greater amplitude at missing tooth ... http://www.vems.hu/wiki/index.php?action=edit&page=MembersPage%2FFordFocusEngineCodeAlda "
The exact pattern can be logged with triggerlog (will be needed for final sectrig and camshaft-angle-control configuration)