missing pulse detection
(FPhil)Can we have an immediate missing pulse detection particularly for coil type setup, in order to prevent running out of sync?
Per example, a trigger pulse could be declared missing if it does not appear in a time window which could be predicted base on the last coming pulse and engine speed. Options could opened for what to do then : "ignore","stop engine till resync", "use prediction", etc..
gstuning proposed (ChatViaIrc)
Can we introduce a boost ceiling curve ?
- for example I want to have 250kpa boost at 3000rpm and 200kpa at 7000rpm
- but with a 0-5v anytrime input I want to be able to increase the boost at 7k to 200+50=250kpa
- but not increase boost at 3000rpm (to 250+50=300 kPa), stay at 250kPa ceiling.
- boosttarget+=50kPa would apply to all RPM currently. There is currently no configurable "boost upper limit".
- maybe fuelcut_max_kpa -20 kPa could be used to maximize boosttarget when anytrim boosttarget is += positive (or perhaps always ? That could trick some unaware users).
- -16 or -20 kPa could be reasonable, depending on how good/powerful/fast the actuators are and how one is willing to tune boostcontrol