FIAT Uno 1.3 Turbo
- 4 cyl, 1.3 Liter
- Vems V3.3
- wastedsapark coil
- K04 turbocharger
- high impedance injectors, 380ccm
- 12-1 HALL primary trigger on the crank, with GT101 sensor, no secondary trigger
- in 1.1.x firmware the "Special N-1" must be enabled for N-1 missing tooth wheels
- equipped with VEMS Bigharness
- 30V flyback diode is equipped for smooth idle
- 1.1.18 firmware
- 4 bar MAP sensor
Solved problem: when "N-1" was not set, ignition was missing out in certain loadsites (RPM and ignition advance combination).
The configuration files with bad primary_trigger setting, as "N-1" is not enabled.
- boost_channel=68 ???
- supply voltage of ignition coil ? (maybe you need thicker wires or a 25V cap ?)
- Can you strobe the engine ?
- Strobed the engine, the spark is not continous (with the bad N-2 setting, when N-1 was disabled)
- primary_trigger=11 is needed for N-1 (assuming missing tooth and rising edge)
- primary_trigger=01 is only good for N-2 !!! set bit4=1, because bit4=0 means N-2 that is bad for this engine
- calibrate tps, maybe some cut spark idle control enabled?
- TPS is calibrated good
- Tried a thicker wire to the ignition coil.
Triggerlog only works properly during cranking (because of the baudrate of serial connection). With this 12-1 it works even up to idle, but definitely not above 2000 RPM
I've uploaded 1.0.73 firmware from the Megatune1.0.73final pack. 1.1.18 firmware definitely requires some more settings, like reftooth, toothwidth and the "N-1"
Here are my 1.0.73 config files, after some short tuning session: