With the 3-trigger system
- 135 tooth crank-flywheel VR
- Camhall signal (EC36/13) must overlap the
- crankhome (EC18/12) pulse.
With a homemade trigger extra care is needed (the pin that is used in this install with 1GT101 is actually short, and unverified position).
Camhall trigger is optimally
- +5V for 60..100 crankdegrees
- 0V for 620..660 crankdegrees
- longer 0V provides better noise-immunity for the masked crankhome-VR signal (eg. 7A flywheel)
If the camhall is +5V most of the time, a simple NPN-inverter can be installed (inside the box or outside). Please check the length and position of the +5V part of the camhall signal.