Sparkcut get fixed at 62,5% ( ALS maximum cut level ) even after ALS has been switched off.
This has happend a few times on the track.
- rpm 3300, tps 60 downto 20-ra, spark cut = 62.5 %, als = on
- when switching to als = off then spark cut = 0
- seems correct [http://vems.hu/files/MembersPage/Erik_Audi_S2/ALS_1.2.15/v3.3_u004521-2013.08.05-13.40.23.vemslog|related vemslog extract of the interesting part]
- we gave ALS more review and testing, including ALS/Launch activated simultaneously (also made als_retard configurable absolute/relative), behave perfectly during all tests (only a minor thing found: when launch is reconfigured to "disabled" while launch is activated, ECU reboot is recommended to avoid launch enrichment staying active)
- can you confirm ?
- We have scheduled today for this fix. IŽll get back to you tonight/tomorrow. Great work
- Had problems with the USB-Converter and couldnt do the firmware update. Will try at some later time.
Look at 28sec into the [log].
- at 28 sec, Spark advance is apparently 11 degrees in the log
- launch is not active
- ALS switch (byte47=StatusBits? bit7) als_switch_activated prells (switches off for a quick instant, always 1 sample at a time) 13 times total, last is 29.42 sec
- Is this real ? What can cause this ?
- Sparkcut ( not Advance ! ) is 62.5% from 29.8 sec and indeed stays so in the vemslog captured with firmware 1.2.9 (available for testing)