Acceleration enrichments subpage of MembersPage/DamirMuha
Solved. Change acceleration duration to 0.3mS(in megatune is mS instead of S)
When is activete it lasts for 10seconds (throttle is stady). This is my log
- 263.32 sec : +1.9msec accelpw seen (12.5 => 14.4msec). You have a weird 49 => 64.3 kPa MAP spike!!! How is the MAP hose routed ? Maybe the MAP hose connects to a bad nipple (ment to maintain some vacuum for some actuator even at full throttle) ?
- It was routed thru 10cm 4mm hose. I haved strange readings(-+4kPa onda stady state). Than i add more 4m hose and now fluctuation are less. On full trotle map is 99-101kPa.
- 284.152 sec another MAP spike
- 288.97 sec lambda leans out, engine looses power. Iac starts a huge 60..20kPa fluctuation, RPM fluctuation is also huge.
You seem to be using very aggressive window for idle-ignadv (+-4 degrees ? Log has 12..20 deg ignadv as RPM changes)
- What values are good for idle-igadv?
What's wrong ?
Engine needs tuning ;-)
VE tuning and some iac tuning as well. Currently it does not make sense to start transient tuning (accel enrichment), before it works well in static state.
- Engine works very well when accel is off(lambda is good, full economy is good(better than standrad ecu), car goes much faster).
I have problem with my iac(it is broke, when is cold is 38% DC enough for 1200rpm, but when is hot 47% DC is't enough for 1000rpm). I will fix my iac later.
- firmware 1.0.73
- megatune VemsMT?1.0.73Final
I think that you have too long AE time, i think it´s seconds, not mS as it reads in megatune.
I have those Acc amount values between 0.3-2.1
Not sure on that.
I´m messing with c20let engine.
By the way, i´ve noticed that when IAT is near 0c, IAC DC% is usually around 51-52 and when IAT is like near +20c that DC is then 54-56 depending on alternatorload and things.