- Couldn't configure launch control with ancient firmware (1.1.27)
- launch control can be set up with a more recent fw that has that feature
I have just recently build a bmw 318is recacar with ITB's on it with 1.1.27 (I use this because of the not so many feutures to care of, I call it Motorsport firmware) and I just found out that with the recent update of vemstune I can't set the launch control. It isn't even displaying if it's active or not this is also for ALS. So I studied 2 hours to find out what is the problem. I checked the genboard MCP3208 seemed OK. I just tried a new firmware and it was working perfect, but I don't want to get rid of the Motorsport function's. So I went back in age opened Megatune. It was without no suprise that was working, it displayed launch flag, ALS flag. So I solved my problem.
- can you improve vemstune to keep the support for the Motorsport firmware?
- VemsTune will be optimized for recent firmwares. For 1.1.x firmwares saving config is guaranteed to work (it works; if it does not, it will be fixed). Other operations may or may not work well with very old firmwares. Many operations actually work, but discouraged anyway;
- VemsTune efforts target recent firmwares; efforts that encourage old firmwares are not planned in near future.