1989 BMW E30 325i
I bought this car in the spring of 2007, and began my first attempt at getting a GT35R setup going. Ended up quitting both my jobs and moving back to Boston, MA where i'm slowly getting back on track with the car.
Photo of the beast 1/2 finished: Summer 2007
Some of my goals with this build:
- To keep the motor & engine bay as close to OEM BMW look as possible.
- High/Low Boost button wired into the AC button
- Rebuilding the Stock fuse box to include a whole new board (Custom built) and new solder points
- Rewire front end of car
- fuel cell & upgraded fuel system
- Daily Drivable
- not stupid loud (building a full 3" turbo-back)
MembersPage/BostonAndy/TheCar - "Cooler" photos of the car
MembersPage/BostonAndy/Turbo - GT35R & Supporting hardware
MembersPage/BostonAndy/MachinedHead - 2.5l Head Progress Pictures
MembersPage/BostonAndy/RandonPhotos - Random ones
MembersPage/BostonAndy/FusePanel - OEM Fuse panel rebuild
MembersPage/BostonAndy/VEMS - Everything VEMS related
for any questions please write below! Thanks!