A special subpage with primairy trigger information.
- VR type
- partnumber GM 90451441
- Pin1 color brown/black
- Pin2 color brown/red
- Pin3 color black (cable shield)
- Sensor resistance = 517 Ohm
DVM reads positive voltage when metal object is moving towards sensor. And negative voltage when metal object is moving away from sensor, so:
- Red DVM wire to VR sensor pin 1 => connect to EC36pin27 (VR+)
- black DVM wire to VR sensor pin 2 => connect to EC36pin26 (VR-, GND)
If VR sensor Pin1 is connected to EC36pin26 (and VR sensor Pin2 is connected to EC36pin27) than reverse the connection.
- 60-2 type
- partnumber GM 90 265 094
- Tooth 19 (0x13) = Cyl 1&4 @ TDC (Taking into account that the first tooth after gap is tooth 0. And crank is turning clockwise. (verified it))
- trigger_tooth=08, this is 11 teeth before cyl 1&4 tdc leaving you with the remainder of around 60-66 degrees btdc after the trigger (ign_tdcdelay=84 -> 66 degrees in 0.5 crank degree resolution)
- tooth_wheel_twidth2=06, both in amaginairy units, you can read more about this on GenBoard/Manual/InputTriggerCamSync page. These twidth values are not needed in 1.0.x. Even with with camsync they only effect error stats, not stop the engine.
- However, with 1.1.x they are needed either with or without camsync, see GenBoard/UnderDevelopment/FirmwareChanges if you plan to use 1.1.x.
Standard GM wheel. Should be perfect.