- Manufactured by Sagem (Coilpack was taken from Opel X20XEV engine)
- Coilpack connected to EC36pin34 (Drive 02) and EC36pin36 (Drive 03)
- Drive 02 sparks Cyl 2&3 (tested with mdn00)
- Drive 03 sparks Cyl 1&4 (tested with mdn01)
- Pin 1 on coilpack is Cyl 1&4
- Pin 2 on coilpack is Cyl 2&3
- Pin 3 on coilpack is not used
- Pin 4 on coilpack is +12V (20A fuse)
- 1-3-4-2 firing order
Because pin3 is missing from the factory app, it effectively works from 3 pins, so it can only be passive transformer, controlled by power output (IGBT). That justifies ignch02 and ignch03.
Don't forget the fuse, either 5A per channel, or 7.5A between pin3 and the +12V supply.
Can someone check my files. Car is idling. But spark angle reads -0.8 degrees. Why?
Found the solution. Found it on a page from PhatBob?. Has to do with als. It is now deactivated.