Fully rebuilt M50B25 Non-Vanos BMW engine
- firing order ?
- 9.3:1 CR
- 6 cil inline, 24 v, 2 camshafts;
- Turbocharger setup: Garrett T3/T4, 60 trim, stage 3, external wastegate; HKS replica 60mm wastegate - free vent, Ebay intercooler, Forge blow-off, Custom build exhaust manifold
- Fuel: 190lph intank fuel pump, 3.5 bar fuel pressure regulator (stock), 62lb Siemens Injectors;
- Spark: 6 COP high voltage BERU coils, 6 Denso K24 "cold" plugs;
- using: 60-2 primary trigger, VR sensor (crank)
- VR camsync sensor (both - OEM);
- OEM IAT, CLT, TPS
- Stock scaled MAF unit. (not needed)
The engine was measured with 302HP - 6400rpm / 395Nm - 5000rpm, boost : 0.7 bar, conservative tuning.
Current project: bigger intercooler or water/ alcool injection, increase boost to 1-1.2 bar, VEMS 3.3 installation.
The purpose of the VEMS installation is to achieve full sequential injection and direct fire ignition. I'm planning to use the VEMS case with all BMW bosch OEM sensors
- but 400kpa internal MAP sensor instead of stock MAF unit
List inj and ign outputs (in firing order from bottom to top)
- cyl1 ...
- cyl1 ...
- FileArea for file upload