4cyl BMW with 60-2 trigger and wasted spark
An engine with similar triggersetup is MembersPage/VeneszLada
similar setups from MembersPage (there are plenty):
- MembersPage/GergelyLezsak (though that is 6 cyl, IAC is same)
- [BAD config], it's for debug, not to be copied
- [slightly better] with a few major errors corrected (not tried on engine yet!)
Sun Mar 19 12:14:17 CET 2006 1.0.38 v3.3_n000523
alternate=16 is VERY wrong (means 7 cyl and fire all injectors during cranking). 03 is 4 cyl (injector firing alternate injgroup/banks 3..0) and sequential (alternate, that is NOT bat ch) during cranking too.
cranking_thres=02 (means 299 RPM) is a bit too low (try 03 = 300 in MegaTune means 399 RPM)
Req_fuel = 7.4 msec (100kPa, VE=100, enrichment=1.0) is probably too high for 800cc/min injectors (for 450cc cylinders). 4 msec is more reasonable, use higher VE (max 255).
kpa_conf=41 # should be 22 for high-boost setting ! (This BMW intended to run with 2 bar boost). After fixing this, MegaTune stopped complaining.
MAP sensor = 300 kPa (absolute pressure) sensor
- kpafac=4D was good for (the BAD) kpa_conf=04 , but will be
- kpafac=98 (decimal 152 for 304 kPa)
- cwl=00 # very BAD ! Cranking pulsewidth at -40C (appr 4x longer than at/above +77C)
We upgraded to 1.0.53, see MegaTune to download tuningsoftware.