I want to buy VEMS and put it to my BWM E28 528i '84 with a M30B28 engine running L-Jetronic engine managment. I want to keep an original sensors, wires etc.
I have intention to order Assembled v3.3 controller in this setup:
- 1-wire interface: NO
- Flyback: 30V
- ignition driver: 0
- are you sure about this ??? 6 IGBTs allow you to use up to 6 power outputs, or upto 6 logiclevel (2 from i259 + 4 stepper outputs)
- Knock and EGT: YES (with second knock sensor input wire to
- LCD connection: YES
- MAP connection: 400kPa (6/4mm pneumatic)
- mounting-style: NO-SCREWS
- PS2 connection: NO
- primary_trigger: VR
- secondary_trigger: AUDITRIGGER
I hope, that the configuration what I chose will allow me to trouble-free connect and start VEMS.
To verify VR,
Please measure inputtrigger resistance of both sensors. Should be same (usually 400..1300 Ohm) in both directions.
- measured primary trigger resistance = ... FILL THIS IN
- measured secondary trigger resistance = ... FILL THIS IN
I need some help on my project, thank you.