Axel Wall, Sweden
Volvo 744 -89
- B23 2,3L 4 cyl.
- 405-head, 46/39 valves, dual Bugpack race springs mith cr/mo retainers.
- KG7 camshaft, 304/12.2/104. at 0,0mm lift.
- Indiviual throttle bodies, Rised intake ports.
- B230FK injectors (337cc@3 bar, low-Z)
- 4-1 Header, byilt for maximum power at 7500rpm
- Block milled 0,9mm. 0,725mm squish.
- CR: 11.5 to 1.
- 4.7 kg flywheel
- Borg&beck AP clutch, rebuilt with dual disc.
- Pistons and rods weighted, +/- 0,05g
- Balanced crank, pullies, flywheel and pressure plate
- Direct fire.
- Adjustable cam gear.
Simple trigger at crank pullie. GT1 sensor
- An half circle on the "cam gear" (same gear ratio as camshaft) that drives the oil pump (and previously the distributor too) Indstrial style inductive sensor, connected as Hall.