Useful tool was written in couple with Roman (VC++ GUI guy).
It implements slighly improved algorithm from firmware dropped VE learning, but for PC.
It has very user frendly interface.
- Color cells, bright red - high egt, dark red - knock (4000rpm 150kPa at my screen), green - 1% shoot, yellow - 3% shoot, blue - locked by user.
- Show load marker (4600rpm 180kPa at my screen)
- Show average deviation for each cell, therefore allow accuracy manual cell edit.
- Show linear gauge not only for AFR, but for target too. With gradient color by rich/lean condition.
- Use both EGO and AFR+Target, therefore 1.1.51 has changes in RT data for better precision lambda and target.
- Works very fast with user help, allow draw accuracy map from clear sheet for minutes without any logs.
- Show warnings with red color, gets treshold values for CLT, EGT, AFR, Knock from warning light config. DutyCycle? warning at 90%.
- Save/restore full tuning session, table with 16bit values, deviations and color attributes.
But it is still pre alpha testing, many things are still absent, and works only for 1.1.51 with alternative knock solution and warning light defined for a while.
Extrapolation scale factor, rpm - 20-80, i use 50
Extrapolation scale factor, kpa - 10-50, i use 25
Min coolant for auto modifications of VE - i use 170, it is 70C
RPM scaling factor - same as VElearning, 20-40, i use 20
KPA scaling factor - same as VElearning, 20-40, i use 20
EGO scaling factor - same as VElearning, i use 0
Speed of changes to the VE table - 50-255.