New cranking VE based fuel implementation (from 1.1.51)
You can start from my settings as default, i have good start for -25C
If you want scale all fuel simple change Crank VE, and if you use Speed Density match (100kpa,low rpm) area with same VE too, see my VE table.
I use twice downscaled req.fuel, so my VE=122 same as VE=61 if used default req.fuel calculations.
Use Alternate fire at cranking by default. But if too cold and small injectors, you probably need big PW>127ms, it is not supported, therefore use "Fire all banks at cranking", and set divider equal cyl_num for sequental, and cyl_num/2 for semisequental.
- with addfuel: PW=req_fuel*VE*MAP*WarmUp?*Cranking*Cranking*MATCorr/(CrankDivider?*lambda)
- w/o addfuel: PW=req_fuel*VE*MAP*WarmUp?*Cranking*MATCorr/(CrankDivider?*lambda)
That is for S-D, for AlphaN same but w/o "*MAP"
Don't forget WarmUp? is scaled from MAP, and we have full scale (85% in my settings) if S-D used.
- Even at cranking afterstart applied for "*Cranking" part to prevent flood cold engine if it not started from first revs. Re poweron ignition if you want apply all fuel from start.
- Full fuel for first 16 revolutions.
- Decay to half from 16 to 64 revs.
- Decay slowly from half to 0 for user defined time after 64rev. Always use values bigger than 32cycles (it is 64revs).