I have some requests and suggestions for implementation in coming firmwares.
First I will list functionality that I think we really need, that has high priority, then i will list things that would be nice, but not as urgent.
My requests are based on my own experience of what the customers ask for and what I personally miss from the software.
I will add more info continuously when I think of more things that I feel we need.
Please feel free to add your own suggestions at the bottom of the page.
- 2 or pref 3 tables with configurable PWM control.
- 1st one that could handle PWM alternators, for ex Mazda Miata. Input would be volt and a simple P controller would do. Pref PD.
- 2nd, heat control, input; any temp input or analog, output one dimensional curve. For fans, or PWMing coolant pumps. Alt. 2D Duty map with 2 configurable inputs, for ex CLT on X axis and IAT on Y. And DC
- 3rd, more Secondary PWM tables for pressure, for fuelpump PWMing, would do with a open loop one dimensional curve, RPM/Boost for ex. Lite secondary PWM table.
- We also really need a better safety/warning system, not only warning light but also with option for fuel_cut on mainly EGT and all Analog In. And this need to apply to all EGT channels. One global EGT max would do.
- More EGT channels, pref atleast 6 channels, all with safety fuel_cut. IN both directions of devians from the mean value. This is for easlly diagnosing bad injectors before they cause meltdown.