Why use the wiki?
- worst place for info (as far as sharing is aimed) is in someone's head
- next worst is on paper in drawer
- next worst is in private mail
- still pretty bad in mailing list archive
- better in wiki (even if not perfectly organized)
- best in wiki (if well orgazed), or book, which is almost the same.
- even better in sourcecode, schematics and PCB layout - when appropriate
Do we need a Forum?
If after using the wiki you feel there is a better way to handle day to day activity and would like another media like a forum, we are discussing the possibilities on ForumVsWiki.