GenBoard v2.2 Resources & Specifications
Hardware features of GenBoard v 2.2 are relatively simple:
- power regulator
- ISP header
- Stepper driver (4x1A signals)
- 8 analog signal inputs (includes supply voltage)
- 5 LEDs
- 2 Power FETs (eg. for big solenoids/injectors), and controllable flyback protection for each
- 4 NPN drivers (relays, solenoids)
- several headers (important for added features)
- keyboard, serial comm to another microcontroller, and LCD can be attached to the headers
- PS2 miniDIN-6 (or AT DIN-5 is same electrically) keyboard and LCD header and SW is quite powerful!
- latest firmware for v2 can be found: MembersPage/SamiKorhonen/NewFirmwaretoVerTwo (also see MembersPage/SamiKorhonen ). Because v2 does not support WBO2, knock, MMC/SD new developments are not applicable. Therefor new firmware release for v2 is not likely in near future.