Since GenBoard/VerThree allows much customizations, you'll find a so called rescue kit which contains about 100 components
If the provided paper is lost, please check [here under /download](rescuekit v0.07, on page2 at this time)
Important Warning: connect all grounds (GND and GND5, sometimes marked as powerGND or PGND) before applying power. Otherwise the board will be damaged.
- 0805 SMD resistors: appr 15 values, 6 pieces of each. Standard notation
- diodes for any GenBoard/Manual/DDFlyback - don't forget to install and test !!!: 8..10 SMB diodes used for low voltage flyback. These are fast 2A (usually 600V, although voltage doesn't count as long as above 20V) diodes. Read "S2J", "ES2J" or "m124 b14 zp" on the top. The board will be damaged if inductive load is switched by the injector drivers without these diodes and flyback connection (onboard and in harness) installed
- LM324D custom 'mid' OPA: populating the 3d (on the PCB it's located middle) operational amplifier allows some very special features. For now, only used by experts.
- Powerful throughole transient protection (zener-like) diode (1.5KE18 is 18V ; 1.5kE22 is 22V). Already installed at the bottom of the board, so normally not needed
- 3x1n4007 (or 1n4007) 1A throughole diode - general purpose. Rarely used.
- optional: Barrel-like 1.5uH 5.4A inductor (marked 1R5)
- some header pins
Rescue2 - capacitors and 2 zener diodes
Capacitors don't have text on them, so ways to tell their value:
- measure with DVM that can measure capacitance
- measure by applying 50..60 Hz sinewave with 10k limiting resistor and measure AC voltage across the resistor, than calc.
- keying by size, number, tape-material examine the cap size (0805 is the smallest we use, 1206 is medium and 1210 is huge), the number of caps and the tape-material (trans is transparent plastic, paper is paper) will tell you the value according to a table below:
Rescue2 v0.06 (OLD):
- 3*1n 0805 50V paper
- 5*10n 0805 50V paper
- 4*100n 0805 50V paper
- 8*220n 0805 50V paper
- 3*1u 0805 25V trans (tall)
- 2*2.2u 0805 16V trans (tall)
- 1*10u 1210 35V trans (huuuge!!)
- 1*10u 1206 10V trans
- 2*1u 1206 50V trans
- 2*5V1 SOD80 zener diode (not capacitor) Added protection (eg. D14) for HALL trigger input setup
Update your printed list if you use some parts, so you can keep track.
See also: GenBoard/VerThree/RescueKitOld for old resuekit versions
http://www.vems.hu/wiki/ for more info