The learnt values are not saved automatically. They can be
- viewed on LCD (mtt table ... ?)
- or saved to the reference (j table) with mvs command
- or saved to PC with mct command
There are some nonstandard experiments on
MembersPage/Gabor (fully mappable NBO2 target was dropped when WBO2 became fully operational. Maybe we can add it back - using l table for NBO2 voltage target as it was before. Even though using NBO2 closed loop at higher power loadsites is risky, some NA engines that tried it didn't blow up yet).
Some compile time settings, original values:
- define VE_LEARN_SAMPLES 16 and
- define VE_LEARN_SKIP_SAMPLES 10
We usually disable VE learning after tuning, since there is not much need for it. The ego correction will show anyway if some loadsites (or warmup enrichment settings, or whatever) are way off.