hi, new here... I hope i've made the right post...
Mazda Mx5 2004 NB 1.6L VNT Turbo conversion. Drift car.
- Installed GT1545 VNT turbo from 1.6hdi Engine.
- Boost pressure at 1800RPM is abs. 200kPa (Great low end torque).
- Wastegate because the turbo charges too much even in the "OFF" state.
- MAP sensor for the boost controller.
- Current boost pressure is abs. 140kPa, because the head is not raised yet.
- Added inline fuel pump 0580254044, fuel pressure 9bar to overdrive the stock injectors,
until I install the new 440cc 0280155968 injectors.
- Blow off because there is too much back pressure after full pressure.
- read the stock ECU dump file. (I can attach if someone needs it).
- Maing sure to be able to control VNT, WGT and BlowOff? with VEMS.
- Currently trying to get BOM and PCB files to make the v3.2 VEMS ECU. (short on money...)